Friday 29 June 2012

All the Pretty Girls - J. T. Ellison

Date Read: November 2010

When a local girl falls prey to a sadistic serial killer, Nashville homicide lieutenant Taylor Jackson and her lover, FBI profiler Dr. John Baldwin, find themselves in a joint investigation pursuing a vicious murderer. The Southern Strangler is slaughtering his way through the Southeast, leaving a gruesome memento at each crime scene--the prior victim's severed hand.

My Thoughts:  A nice, tightly written crime thriller with a bit of grit about it. The characters are brilliant - the plot is pretty good. Nothing stands out far enough for me to rave about but it was a very enjoyable read and I liked the ending too.

I wouldn't mind picking up book 2 if I stumbled across it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to order it in. A solid debut from Ellison - not bad at all.


I RATED THIS 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment